We created this PGT calculator for patients and physicians to help them build an efficient, cost-effective, and realistic IVF treatment strategy. Our calculations are base on over 3000 IVF PGD cycles and include over 5 million unique data points. Over 63,000 formulas process the data in real-time. Calculators present data based on maternal age and the number of oocytes retrieved.
Several important questions can be answered:
- What ongoing pregnancy rate can be expected?
- How many euploid embryos expected in IVF cycle?
- How many IVF cycles are needed to get at least 1 euploid embryo?
- What number of eggs/IVF cycles is needed to get a certain number of euploid embryos?
- Visual data on euploidy rates, pregnancy rates, and risk of multiple gestations.