We created this PGT calculator for patients and physicians to help them build an efficient, cost-effective, and realistic IVF treatment strategy. Our calculations are based on over 5000 IVF PGD cycles and include over 5 million unique data points. Over 63,000 formulas process the data in real time. Calculators present data based on maternal age and the number of oocytes retrieved.
Several important questions can be answered:
- What ongoing pregnancy rate can be expected?
- How many euploid embryos are expected in the IVF cycle?
- How many IVF cycles are needed to get at least 1 euploid embryo?
- What number of eggs/IVF cycles is needed to get a certain number of euploid embryos?
- Visual data on euploidy rates, pregnancy rates, and risk of multiple gestations.